Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes. Shredded Colby Jack or cheddar cheese, for topping. Simple Truth Organic® Plain Low-Fat Yogurt, for topping. Turkey and Black Bean Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
They're packed with protein, fiber, vitamin A with no shortage of flavor. Turkey Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes, using Blount Fine Foods Turkey Chili. After stuffing your sweet potatoes with chili and cheese, simply pack each one into an individual, microwave safe container. You can cook Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 2 of lbs. Lean Ground Turkey.
- It’s 1 C. of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp. of Garlic, minced.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of Can Diced Tomatoes (do not drain).
- You need 1 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp. of Chipotle Chili Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp. of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Non-Fat Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Russet Potatoes, baked.
- You need of Hot Sauce, if desired.
While the sweet potatoes are baking, prepare the small batch of chili. Add the ground turkey and olive oil to a large pot. Sauté the turkey over medium heat. (Reserve the insides of potatoes to make hash brown cakes the next day.) Spray cut side of skins with cooking spray, season with salt and pepper, and roast Add turkey and crumble as it cooks up. Stir in hot sauce and tomato sauce, and simmer over low heat to combine flavors.
Turkey Chili Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- In a large skillet, cook onion and garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- Add ground turkey, cook, breaking up while it browns..
- When turkey is almost cooked through, add spices and diced tomatoes..
- Let finish cooking and simmer for 15 minutes..
- Open up the potatoes lengthwise, divide chili among the potatoes. Top each with ¼ C. of cheese and a few dashes of hair sauce, if using..
Chili baked potatoes filled with Hormel Chili and Mexican cheese then topped with sour cream, avocado, and cilantro. Easy to make and a perfect for a party! Want to make Chili Stuffed Potatoes at your next party? This loaded baked potato is stuffed with lean turkey chili, reduced fat shredded cheese and topped with some fresh chives – a quick, easy weeknight meal. Potatoes have gotten a bad rap as a white starchy food.