Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake. Scrumbled Eggs with Vegetables for my Breakfast. The Good News Studies have shown that people who eat eggs for breakfast tend to lose weight. Here, eggs are cooked in an antioxidant-rich tomato sauce.
It's fast, easy, cheap, and made with very simple, everyday I also made this tomato egg stir-fry countless times in college when I got home late from class or practice, and I wanted something quick and on the. These rustic tomatoes deliver a similar sweet-savory fix. We particularly love the way the eggs soak up the juices. You can have Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake
- You need 12 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) of can evaporated milk.
- You need 1 can (14.5 ounce) of fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of your favorite salsa.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dry ground mustard.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded sharp white cheddar cheese.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Salsa, your favorite.
- It’s of Butter cooking spray.
Arrange in a baking dish, drizzle with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Well-seasoned eggs scrambled until just-set combine at the last moment with a sweet-tart ginger-tomato sauce. These tomato baked eggs are hearty and filling. We're covered in them lately and I make every recipe I can think of to use them as much as possible.
Fire Roasted Tomato 🍅 Egg 🥚 Bake instructions
- In a bowl mix together with a whisk : eggs, evaporated milk, heat roasted diced tomatoes, salsa, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground mustard and sharp white shredded cheddar cheese……
- Pour egg mixture into a baking pan that has been coated with butter cooking spray…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour, or until eggs are firm and have set in the middle…..Let rest for about 15 minutes before cutting into squares……
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and a spoonful of salsa and enjoy 😉!!!.
Baked eggs make a simple, delicious meal perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a light supper. tomato & egg stir-fry is truly a national dish. I'm wondering if any of you know what the colours of the Chinese Olympic team uniform are. They are red and yellow, representing the national flag. Tomato Eggs – A Chinese dish of stir-fried eggs and tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into quarters or thick wedges, depending on their size.