Thai turkey lettuce wraps. Thai turkey lettuce wraps are made with ground turkey cooked in a delicious Thai peanut curry sauce and served in crunchy romaine lettuce leaves. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps. with water chestnuts and sesame dipping sauce. Turkey has earned, perhaps deservedly, a reputation as being dry, flavorless, and a vehicle for other, more delicious foods like gravy.
They're made with healthy ground turkey, pantry-staple Asian flavors, and drizzled with a creamy ginger tahini sauce. Are you excited to meet your new favorite weeknight dinner recipe? What you'll need to make Thai Minced Chicken Lettuce Cups. You can cook Thai turkey lettuce wraps using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai turkey lettuce wraps
- You need 1 lbs of ground turkey or chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded carrots.
- It’s 1/2 can of diced watered chestnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of cabbage diced.
- It’s 2 of green onions chopped.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need of Hoisin sauce.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic chili sauce.
- You need of Rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare of White pepper (or black).
- It’s of Butter or romaine lettuce.
As you can see from the photo, the recipe is My mom is 💯 and lettuce wraps are her favorite. I used ground turkey and halved the recipe I have made lettuce wraps before but the lime added an interesting note and I really liked it. Lettuce cups and Sriracha Hot Sauce, for serving. Healthy food has never tasted so AMAZING!
Thai turkey lettuce wraps step by step
- In large skillet brown ground Turkey until almost cooked. Add it all of the ingredients and turn to medium high. Stir frequently. Cook until veggies are slightly tender. You still want a crunch. I did not add in measurements for liquid ingredients. Start with 1-2 tablespoons and add more until it tastes the way you like it. (Ex: I use more garlic chili sauce because I like the heat) Cut and wash lettuce of choice. Fill lettuce with mixture. Enjoy!.
These Thai chicken lettuce wraps are bursting with bold flavor, and fresh ingredients. Thai Turkey Lettuce Wraps This recipe calls for ground turkey, but you could easily substitute shredded or chopped poultry instead to make this spicy, citrusy, nutty and herbaceous dish. These wraps are light enough that they won't weigh you down as you trudge through the Black Friday crowds. More lettuce wraps I love are BLT Lettuce Wraps, Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps, and Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps. Serve the turkey mixture with the lettuce leaves, drizzling sauce and vegetables for lettuce wrap assembly.