Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤. Here's what you need: zucchinis, shrimp, yellow bell pepper, lime juice, kosher salt, black pepper, garlic powder, olive oil. When the pasta is done, drain the cooked linguine and then put it back in the pot. Immediately add the shrimp and sauce, toss well, and serve.
Shrimp is a great addition to any meal, it goes wonderful with any other protein. Our Baked Shrimp Salmon and Asparagus is similar to this recipe as it Not only do I love cooking with shrimp because it's so healthy but because it's so easy to make and so forgiving. The seasoning used for shrimp can. You can have Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤
- Prepare 1 of large pack cheese tortellini (cooked, drained).
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1 of large package frozen shrimp.
- It’s 2 jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- You need of Salt for boiling tortellini.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
Cheesy Skillet Shrimp & Tortellini made with jumbo shrimp combined with cheese tortellini in a cheesy tomato basil Alfredo sauce. As you all know I don't eat seafood, not even shrimp, but every once in a while I'll add it into our weekly meals to give my family some variety. Let me show you how to make shrimp scampi with pasta or rice. This tasty Italian dish is flavored with lot's of garlic, wine, butter, lemon and parsley.
Tortellini with Shrimp 🍤 instructions
- In a large pot sauté in olive oil the chopped onion and green pepper, add the minced garlic when veggies are tender……..
- Next add your black pepper and oregano, sauté for several minutes…….
- Next add in your frozen bag of shrimp, sauté until shrimp turn slightly pink…..I rinsed mine in cold water before adding to pot…..
- Next add your 2 jars of pasta sauce…..Stir until heated thru….
- While sauce is cooking get your tortellini ready by boiling some water, don’t forget to add salt to the water 💧!!!.
- Drain tortellini and then add to pot with shrimp, stir well……Remove from heat…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉! Top each serving with Parmesan cheese !! 😋.
Shrimp: Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels. Toss the shrimp in a small bowl with the spice mix to get it coated. Heat a drizzle of oil a large skillet over medium high heat. Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn't Here's a restaurant-quality recipe for succulent shrimp seared in a spicy-sweet marinade with honey, soy sauce Calories Health on Instagram: "LEMON GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH ASPARAGUS🍤🌱Recipe in. Shrimp Scampi Linguine is an easy dinner recipe that feels luxurious.