Ham and Eggs with Capers. Sprinkle with reserved egg yolk and ham. Shell eggs, then cut in half lengthwise. Transfer yolks to a small bowl and mash with a fork.
Ham and Eggs is an animated cartoon produced by Walter Lantz, and as part of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit series. This is my fave way to eat eggs! You don't have to add the capers but I love them! You can cook Ham and Eggs with Capers using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and Eggs with Capers
- You need 6 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of capers.
- You need 1/3 cup of heat roasted peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onion diced.
- You need 1 cup of diced ham.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon.
- You need To taste of pink Himalayan salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 stick of butter.
I always add an extra splash of vinegar to my water. Shell eggs, then cut in half lengthwise. Transfer yolks to small bowl and mash with fork. Mix in oil, mayonnaise, and mustard.
Ham and Eggs with Capers instructions
- Get your eggs, crack them, season them, and beat them..
- Dice the onion, heat roasted peppers, and ham..
- Gather your ingredients. Melt the butter and add everything to the pan except the eggs..
- Sauté till onions are translucent. Pour the eggs over it starting from the edge to the center. Cook till eggs are done. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Stir in minced celery, tarragon, capers, and shallot. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Top the eggs with the arugula, diced tomatoes, capers and anchovies. Ham, spinach and egg buckwheat galette. Add a spoonful of the spinach and a few pieces of ham.