Ground Pork With Eggs.
You can cook Ground Pork With Eggs using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Pork With Eggs
- Prepare 2 cup of ground pork (300 grams).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
Ground Pork With Eggs instructions
- With oil sauté, brown the ground pork for few minutes season with salt and pepper.
- Add in 2 eggs and break it and let it set and drain again with salt and pepper then flip over and cook till it’s all cook, cover lid for another 5 minutes…
- I Enjoy this light and simple dish TOP with some fried shallot with some plain porridge and store bought century eggs.