Scrumptious Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie.
You can cook Scrumptious Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Scrumptious Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie
- It’s 2 cup of Thinly sliced strawberries.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rhubarb.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Strawberry Preserves.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2/3 tsp of Nutmeg.
Scrumptious Strawberry-Rhubarb Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare crust in pie pan.
- In a large mixing bowl add thinly sliced strawberries, Rhubarb, and then the sugar and preserves..
- Mix well-making sure all the slices of strawberry are covered in the sugar..
- Add flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Continue mixing well for about two minutes then pre gently into crust in pie pan..
- Place in the oven on the bottom rack and bake for 40-50 minutes.