Coconut Chili Prawns.
You can have Coconut Chili Prawns using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Chili Prawns
- It’s of Onions.
- Prepare of Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare of Dried Chili Powder.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Prawns.
Coconut Chili Prawns instructions
- Cut some onions. Add a spoon of dried Chili powder and pound them into a paste..
- Prepare some prawns by peeling off the skin and marinating with some turmeric powder and salt. After you’re done massaging the turmeric powder and salt into the prawns, add the marinated prawns into the wok of cooking oil, and mix them with the paste..
- Add fish sauce. Wait for the prawns to cook. If you see the prawns start to stiff up into a curved shape, they are pretty much cooked..
- Add coconut milk and stir the prawns with the spatula..
- Mix them up for a minute or two and you will have a delicious meal of Coconut Chili Prawns..