Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto.
You can cook Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto
- Prepare 1 packages of Polenta, packaged (I use food merchants).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare 2 of Grape tomatoes, sliced thin.
- You need 1 tbsp of Pesto sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Italian Spice seasoning.
Mini Polenta Pizzas With Tomatoes And Pesto step by step
- Cut a few slices of polenta (about 1/4 inch slices). Line them on a baking tray and brush each round with a small amount of olive oil..
- Broil them for a few minutes (till they get a little browned or crispy) and take them out of the oven. Flip the rounds and brush the desired amount of pesto sauce on each round (I use a thin layer). Then add the desired amount of cheese to each round..
- Slice the grape tomatoes thin and add to the top of the pizza. Sprinkle Italian seasonings on the top of the pizza. You can use dried basil if you don't have Italian seasoning spice..
- Return the mini pizzas to the oven and broil on high for 10 minutes or until the cheese bubbles and browns..
- Ready to eat! (If the kids don't gobble them up first).