You can cook Gourmet Quesadillas using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gourmet Quesadillas
- Prepare of Add the desired amount of the following:.
- Prepare of Tortillas.
- It’s of Cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Tomatoes (sliced).
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Avocado (sliced).
- Prepare of Salsa.
- It’s of Black olives (sliced).
- You need of Ground beef (you can substitute the beef with either chicken or ground turkey.).
- You need of Sour cream.
- Prepare of Taco seasoning.
Gourmet Quesadillas step by step
- In a frying pan, cook your ground beef on high heat, add the desired amount of taco season, salt, and pepper..
- In a separate pan, turn the fire on medium-low and allow the pan to heat up. Place a tortilla down, add all of the desired toppings, including the beef, except the sour cream. Once desired toppings are placed, cover with another tortilla. Flipping one time, cook until cheese has melted..
- Remove from heat and place on cutting board. Peel back the top tortilla, and plop the desired amount of sour cream; recover the quesadilla and cut..
- Good for lunches, dinners, or even those late nights when you realize just how hungry you are and need a quick fix..