Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste.
You can have Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste
- It’s 400 gr of steamed prawns.
- You need 5 of red onion.
- It’s 2 of garlic.
- It’s 3 of green chili.
- You need 4 slices of ginger.
- It’s 1/2 of tomato.
- You need 10 tsp of soybean paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare of Salt if needed.
Seared Prawns with Soybean Paste instructions
- Thinly sliced red onion, garlic, green chili, ginger, and tomato. In a non stick skillet heat 4 tbsp of oil over high heat ; stir-fry red onion and garlic until fragrant for about 1 minute..
- Add green chili, ginger, and tomato, stir it about 2 minutes..
- Stir in soybean paste and oyster sauce, let it cook for 2-3 minutes. Add some salt if needed (the soybean paste is already salty)..
- Add the prawns, and cook 5 – 7 minutes over medium heat, until the seasoning is absorbed..
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel : https://youtu.be/UNBK992KCKE.