You can have Scotch Eggs using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Scotch Eggs
- It’s of Soft-Boiled Eggs (Your Discretion).
- It’s of Italian Sausage.
- You need of Eggs (Whisked).
- Prepare of Breadcrumbs (Italian Style).
- You need of Flour.
Scotch Eggs instructions
- Get your eggs together after you’ve boiled them, slice the sausages and get them out of the casings, prepare a breading station. Feel free to season the sausages slightly… they’re a little bland for me..
- After flattening the sausage, wrap your eggs in a ball. Be sure it’s thin so that the sausage fully cooks. Bread those baad boys while bringing your oil up to 375F.
- Lower the heat a little bit and cook until golden brown. Italian bread crumbs seem not to burn as easily as Panko. These will need to cook 5-7 mins..
- After draining oil, plate and serve. I ate mine with a spicy mayo. Mayo, black pepper, salt, hot sauce and a splash of lemon juice..