Steam egg. If you ever tried Chinese steamed egg sometimes called as egg custard, it will amaze you by the Soft, smooth and tender steamed egg (蒸鸡蛋) is a comforting food for lots of Chinese children and a. Steamed egg is one of those Chinese comfort foods that you can never go wrong with. Our Chinese steamed egg recipe is so easy to make at home and so elegant.
Smooth, slippery and soft, Chinese steamed eggs requires minimum ingredients yet delivers a delicate look and flavour. Learn how to make it flawlessly! The best way to hard cook eggs? You can cook Steam egg using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steam egg
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1 bowl of water.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sasimi oil.
- It’s of Little bit of salt.
- You need 4 sticks of imitation crab.
- You need 1 teaspoon of soya sauce.
- You need of Tools.
- You need 1 of fork.
- You need 1 of plate.
- You need of Teaspoon.
The steaming time will vary depending on the size of your eggs, how cold your eggs are to begin with, the altitude of your location, how vigorous the water. When I was a kid, my parents has always make me steam eggs. Sometimes it is steamed nice and perfect, jiggly and smooth. Chinese steamed eggs are irresistible and can send you halfway to paradise.
Steam egg step by step
- Crack the egg into a plate..
- Stir it with a fork until it is all yellow..
- Add water and stir it with a fork too..
- Add sasimi oil and salt..
- Cut the imitation crab sticks into cubes.
- Add the imitation crab cubes.
- Steam it about 10 minutes..
- Take it out..
- Add soya sauce.
Learn the how to prepare the egg custard from the renowned chefs. I'd literally never heard of such a thing. Which of course made me HAVE to try it immediately! Add water until it begins to barely come up through the bottom of the steamer. I grew up eating Chinese steamed eggs with variations one after another.