Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg. This Pork Adobo Recipe is another unique version of the same dish that all of us love. I must admit that having boiled eggs with pork adobo is a good idea. However, the magnificent taste was actually derived from the additional ingredients which are the oyster.
This Recipe for Pork Adobo and Egg Noodles Comes with a Story. "A Place at the Table" highlights chefs from around the world. How to Cook Filipino Pork Adobo with Eggs. Sprite Pork Adobo is one of my favorite adobo recipes. You can have Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg
- It’s 1/2 of kilo Pork (Kasim).
- You need 3 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1/2 of White Onion.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Pepper corn.
- It’s 3 pcs of Bayleaf.
- You need 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of Sprite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vinegar.
- You need 4 of hard-boiled Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of pepper powder.
This version uses lemon or lime soda such as Sprite to cook the pork. With the flexibility of an Omelette, it's not surprising that this dish is a preferred worldwide. Made from eggs, a little cooking oil or. Pork Adobo made with succulent pork belly braised in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and onions.
Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg step by step
- Heat pan and put cooking oil.
- Put onion for 15 secs., then put garlic for 15 secs..
- Put the meat, then put salt and pepper powder. Wait until meat turns light brown, and fat is rendered..
- Put soy sauce and oyster sauce. Then put pepper corn and bayleaf. Wait until there are less soy sauce and oyster sauce, and the water has evaporated..
- Put the sprite, and slow cook the meat for 45 mins, under low flame..
- After 45 mins, put the vinegar. Cook for 15 mins..
- Separate the meat from the sauce. Pan fry the meat with small amount of cooking oil. Cook until meat becomes darker (meaning it's fried).
- Put the sauce back and wait until the sauce has been dried out. (It's up to you whether you want it saucy or dry).
- Lastly, put the eggs. And it's done..
A delicious balance of salty and savory, this hearty Potatoes and hard-boiled eggs are a delicious way to extend adobo. Make sure to pan-fry the cut potatoes first before adding to the stew so they'll keep. Adobong Kapampangan Style, Chicken and Pork Adobo in one. Adobong Kapampangan style, Chicken and Pork Adobo in one. To give you more adobo recipe ideas and twist.