You can cook Thanksgiving Casserole using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Casserole
- You need 2 packages of instant potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need of Chopped onion and garlic.
- It’s of Seasonings (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder).
- Prepare 1 box of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 packet of turkey gravy.
Thanksgiving Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown turkey with onion, garlic, and seasonings. Drain fat. Add frozen vegetables and cream of chicken. Heat till vegetables are warm. Set a side..
- Make mashed potatoes per package instructions. Set a side..
- Make stuffing per package instructions. Set a side..
- In a large casserole dish layer ingredients. Mashed potatoes first, then turkey mixture, then top with stuffing. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30-40 mins until hot. Remove tin foil and cook for 10 mins for a crunchy top..
- Make turkey gravy per package instructions and serve with casserole..