Salmon porridge (bubur salmon). Cook the salmon and make the porridge stock. As for the cooked salmon, it is best to consume on the same day for maximum freshness. Marinate a new piece of fish for the next day instead of keeping the cooked fish overnight. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
Rebus ikan salmon dengan air dan irisan jahe kemudian cincang halus. One of the best chicken porridge in Medan. Kede Bubur has two places in Medan and I have tried both as it belong to the same owner. You can have Salmon porridge (bubur salmon) using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon porridge (bubur salmon)
- It’s 150 gr of beras.
- You need 50 gr of ikan salmon, potong kecil2.
- Prepare 2 siung of bawang putih, geprek lalu cincang halus.
- Prepare 1/2 batang of bawang daun, iris tipis.
- Prepare 1/2 sdt of garam.
- Prepare 1/4 sdt of merica bubuk.
- Prepare secukupnya of Kaldu ayam.
- Prepare of Pelengkap.
- Prepare of Bawang goreng.
- You need of Seledri iris tipis.
- You need of Kecap asin.
Their main dishes is boiled chicken kampung, porridge (bubur) and fragrant rice (hainam rice). This baked salmon recipe comes from my very popular ginger garlic baked chicken. I have been making the chicken for years but never thought of using the same marinade for salmon. Imagine baking the salmon with some ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce.
Salmon porridge (bubur salmon) step by step
- Rebus beras didalam kaldu bersama bawang putih cincang sampai mendidih. Tambahkan merica dan garam..
- Aduk nasi sampai matang, berubah menjadi bubur kental..
- Masukan salmon dan daun bawang, masak sebentar hingga salmon matang. Angkat..
- Sajikan bubur dan beri taburan bawang goreng, seledri dan kecap asin❤.
My first encounter with Bubur Kacang Hijau was this summer, during my short stay in Indonesia. It was one of the very few breakfast items I didn't recognise at the breakfast buffet. Cook the pasta following pack instructions. My Indonesian market tour wouldn't have happened The porridge is usually made with rice, squash, and corn, and is seasoned with lemongrass Thanks for the recipe. The Indonesian buburs are really tasty.