Grilled Citrus herb shrimp. This quick and tasty recipe for Citrus Herb Grilled Shrimp is a simple, yet flavorful meal that's great for entertaining. It can be served as an appetizer or entree and is always a crowd pleaser. Directions: Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
The herbed citrus marinade for this grilled shrimp and grilled scallop combination was amazing. The herbed citrus marinade was amazing—we used a regular orange and this weird sour orange with green skin that we found growing on a tree outside the condo in Maui, Hawaii. Check out our recipe for grilled citrus and herb marinated shrimp. You can have Grilled Citrus herb shrimp using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Citrus herb shrimp
- Prepare 1-2 of lbs. Raw shrimp.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh parsley.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh cilantro.
- You need 1 T of fresh basil.
- It’s 1 T of fresh thyme.
- Prepare 1-2 T of orange zest.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Prepare 3 T of honey.
- Prepare 3-5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Skewers.
Wipe off the excess marinade and place the shrimp on the grill pan. All the flavor in half the calories with this dish! Fun and flavorful citrus grilled shrimp paired with the also flavorful, but healthy, garlic & herb. The best grilled marinated shrimp has flavors of citrus, ginger and herbs.
Grilled Citrus herb shrimp instructions
- Mix all ingredients together except shrimp..
- Devine and take shells off shrimp..
- Put shrimp in a bag and marinade with sauce for 1-3 hours. No longer since marinade has citrus it will start to cook the shrimp..
- While marinading shrimp let the skewers soak, if using wooden skewers. (if using metal skip this step.).
- Take shrimp out of fridge and put about 5 or 6 shrimp on each skewer..
- Grill about 3-5 mintues on each side, or until shrimp turns pink..
- Enjoy over rice, in a tortilla, or simply right off the skewer..
Get the recipe at Food & Wine. This citrus and herb chicken is marinated to perfection, then grilled until caramelized on the outside, yet tender and juicy on the inside. The marinade for this citrus chicken is made with olive oil, garlic, orange and lemon zest and juice, and plenty of dried herbs. I like to use thin cut boneless skinless. Warm grilled shrimp tossed in a fresh citrus marinade is a quick and easy appetizer or light dinner that's perfect for summer!