Ground Turkey Stroganoff.
You can have Ground Turkey Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- You need 1 small of onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 4 oz of pre-sliced baby portabellas.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of 1/8 pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 8 oz of wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 can of 10.5 oz condensed beef broth.
- You need 8 oz of container sour cream.
Ground Turkey Stroganoff step by step
- Put water on to boil for pasta.
- Peel and dice onion.
- Melt butter in large sautè pan on medium-high, then add onions and garlic; cook and stir 1 minute to soften. Add beef, mushrooms, salt, and pepper (wash hands); cook and stir 5-7minutes or until meat crumbled and fully cooked.
- Stir flour into meat mixture; cook and stir 2 minutes..
- Cook pasta following package instructions..
- Slowly stir broth into meat mixture; then stir in sour cream. Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 7-8 minutes to blend flavors..
- Drain pasta; add beef mixture to pasta and allow to simmer for about 5-10 minutes.