Quinoa egg muffins.
You can cook Quinoa egg muffins using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa egg muffins
- You need 3/4 cup of quinoa, cooked.
- You need 1/2 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
Quinoa egg muffins instructions
- Cook onion for 5 minutes until translucent, add spinach and cook it for another few minutes until the spinach has barely witted..
- In a big bowl, add cooked quinoa, cooked spinach and onion, eggs, cheese, oregano or thyme, garlic powder, salt and pepper and mix to combine..
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and grease the muffin pans. Pour the mixture and fill half of the muffin tins. Place the pan in oven and bake for 20 minutes..