Steamed egg pudding.
You can cook Steamed egg pudding using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed egg pudding
- Prepare 1 of large duck egg. Yes duck :).
- You need 2 of large chicken eggs.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper.
- Prepare 2 cups of lukewarm water.
- It’s touch of Garlic oil for final.
- Prepare of Salt and white pepper or chicken powder.
Steamed egg pudding instructions
- Prep your steamer with water and heat it up. Stat!.
- Crack your eggs into a large prep bowl..
- Add the lukewarm water stir it gently and season with salt and pepper and chicken powder. What you are trying to achieve is a milky liquid. Tips: do not whisk the liquid..
- When everything is combine prep a fresh ceramic or heat proof medium large bowl, get your strainer. Pour strain the liquid into the bowl..
- Steam for 10-15 minutes (goal : silky pudding texture) put off the heat take it out and put the garlic oil on top. Serve while it's hot. Here in the picture is just my variation because i have dried shrimp left over but the original recipe only use garlic oil..