Ginger Cardamon Rhubarb Crisp.
You can cook Ginger Cardamon Rhubarb Crisp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger Cardamon Rhubarb Crisp
- You need 4 cup of chopped rhubarb.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of fancy molasses.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cardamon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of topping.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
Ginger Cardamon Rhubarb Crisp step by step
- preheat oven to 350 in Med. bowl combine rhubarb,with sugar,molasses,spices and flour.
- toss to coat and scrape into 9by9 baking dish.
- in another bowl. combine flour,oats,sugar and ginger. cut the butter with a pastry blender till forms pea sized chunks.
- sprinkle over rhubarb mixture and bake for about 35 min. or till fruit is bubbly..
- serve with ice cream or whipped cream.