Japanese Calzone Pizza.
You can have Japanese Calzone Pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Calzone Pizza
- Prepare 1 pack of gyoza/ dumpling/ wonton wrappers (~20 in a pack).
- You need of Tomato pizza sauce.
- You need of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs (optional).
- You need of Salt.
Japanese Calzone Pizza step by step
- Layout all the dumpling wrappers on a flat surface, and add a dollop of pizza sauce, a small handful of cheese and some herbs (if using)..
- Dip a finger in water and run it around the edge of the wrapper to moisten. Now fold it in half with your hands (or use a small press), and pinch the wet edge to seal..
- Coat both sides in oil, either by dipping in a small bowl, or using a brush to coat. Arrange these on a baking sheet coated with alumium foil..
- Bake in the oven at 200 Celcius (~400 F) for around 7 minutes, until they turn crisp and brown. Enjoy!.