Shrimp pizza. Top the crust with the shrimp and onion, then slide the pizza back onto the grill. Watch how to make this recipe. Shrimp Pizza is sure to please seafood lovers–and land lovers alike.
I love that this has the sauce poured on top before baking. It really keeps the shrimp from drying out and enhances the garlic flavor. Pizza and the flavors of Creole cuisine blend amazingly well in this hearty dish with a crispy crust. You can have Shrimp pizza using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp pizza
- It’s 1 bag of medium sized shrimp or about a pound uncooked peeled.
- It’s of Pasta sauce garlic and herb flavor.
- You need of Premade pizza crust or homemade.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
Creole Shrimp Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. The Best Garlic Shrimp Pizza Recipes on Yummly Garlic Shrimp, Chorizo And Chili Pizza, Garlic Shrimp And Peppers Pizza, Caribbean Shrimp Pizza. MORE+ LESS Savor the delicious taste of this Parmesan Shrimp Pizza Recipe.
Shrimp pizza step by step
- Marinate shrimp in soy sauce for about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Prebake crust for 10 minutes.
- Cook shrimp until done. After it's cool to the touch chop the shrimp.
- Add 1/2 cup of pasta sauce to crust bake for 5 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the crust.
- Top with cheese and cook for 10 minutes.
Spread Alfredo sauce mixture over crust. Top with shrimp and garlic mixture. Sprinkle with Asiago and mozzarella cheese. Here is the ultimate weeknight dinner idea: Shrimp Naan Pizzas. Shrimp Marinara Pizza recipe features tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil, thyme, capers, shrimp, brine-cured green olives, brine-cured black olives, feta.