Strawberry Rhubarb Compote (IP).
You can have Strawberry Rhubarb Compote (IP) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Rhubarb Compote (IP)
- It’s 2 pounds of rhubarb (about 8 stalks).
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- You need 1 pound of strawberries, kept at room temperature.
- It’s 3/8 cup of honey (or other sweetener of choice).
- It’s 2 tsp of cornstarch.
Strawberry Rhubarb Compote (IP) instructions
- Add chopped rhubarb and water to your Instant Pot. Close the lid, push manual, and set the timer to 8 minutes..
- Stem and quarter strawberries. Set aside and keep at room temperature..
- When the timer dings, allow the pressure in the Instant Pot to release naturally before opening the lid..
- Mix cornstarch with 1 Tbsp of water..
- Add strawberries, cornstarch and honey. Stir..
- Close the lid and let strawberries simmer in hot rhubarb until soft, about 20 minutes..