One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff.
You can have One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 pound of mushrooms.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion, diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 pound of ground turkey.
- You need 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 4 cups of beef or chicken broth.
- Prepare 8 oz of rotini pasta.
- You need 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s of fresh parsley.
One Pot Ground Turkey Stroganoff instructions
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat in a Dutch oven. Add the mushrooms and cook until they are tender, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then remove from the pot into a bowl and set aside..
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons of oil in the same pot. Add the onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until translucent, 4-5 minutes. Stir in the garlic and cook until fragrant, 30-60 seconds. Add the ground turkey and continue to cook, breaking up the beef with a spoon as it cooks, until it is browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle the paprika over the top and stir to combine..
- Pour in the beef broth and the pasta. Bring to a light boil then cover the pot. Continue to cook, stirring often, until the pasta is al dente, 17-20 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the mushrooms and sour cream..
- Serve topped with fresh parsley..