Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza.
You can cook Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza
- You need 1 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 1 cup of organic spelt and red hard wheat flour mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of unbleached white flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of organic yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of kaniwa seeds (for extra protein profile).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 Tsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade tomatoe sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of fresh Basil.
- It’s 1 lb of fresh mozzarella cheese in liquid.
Fresh mozzarella Basil sourdough pizza instructions
- Grind spelt and red hard spring wheat into flour in a grain mill..
- Whisk all wet ingredients (sourdough starter, yogurt) in a large mixing bowl. Add flours, kaniwa seeds,salt..
- Knead the dough by hands until smooth. Shape it into a ball and cover the bowl with a giant plate to avoid drying out. Allow it to rise in the oven with oven lamp on if room temperature is lower than 70F. Give it at least 2 hours to ferment before checking it out. Don't even bother to check it too frequent..
- About 6 hours or so, dump the dough on a working surface with a little bit olive oil. Press the dough from the center and gently work outerward to shape it into a big round flat bread. Transfer the bread onto a baking sheet with lining a parchment paper at the bottom. Add a little bit olive oil again and smooth out a cup of tomatoe sauce, also work from middle to the edge and stop from 1/4 inch towards the edge. Evenly distribute mozzarella cheese and aged cheese and Basil..
- Bake at 420 F for 20 minutes. Slice and enjoy 🍕..