Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp.
You can cook Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp
- You need of Eggs.
- It’s 6 of Large Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 Cups of Stock.
- You need 4 of Shrimp (Shell-On).
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Veggies.
- It’s 3 Stalks of Celery.
- You need 1 of Sm. Onion.
- You need 1 Pc. of Ginger.
- It’s 3 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 Pinch of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Corn Starch.
- It’s 1-2 of Glugs White Cooking Wine.
- Prepare 1-2 of Glugs Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Water (Just enough to dissolve corn starch).
- You need of Rice.
- You need of (At your own discretion).
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Steamed Eggs w/ rice and shrimp instructions
- Prepare vegetables and shrimp while cooking rice. Boil shells of shrimp in stock. Put aside..
- Sauté garlic, onion and ginger. Then add celery, followed by shrimp. Don’t overcook celery, try to keep some crunch. Add wine, then soy sauce. Lastly, cornstarch dissolved in a splash of cold water. Simmer 2 mins..
- Beat eggs vigorously with whisk. Add room temp stock and beat mixture. Steam eggs in simmering water. Add about a quarter inch of water to a big pot and put a plate upside down in the water. Place a bowl on the plate and add the eggs. Steam about 12 minutes in SIMMERING water COVERED. Or… use a steamer..
- Top with sesame oil and lite soy sauce. Green onions would also be appropriate..