Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza. I've tried a few cornbread casserole recipes and this is by far the best! I love that there is no egg in it! Taco Cornbread Casserole Recipe photo by Taste of Home.
This casserole also reheats very well, and it is great the second time around. Did you know the color of cornbread changes based on the type of corn from which it's ground? This easy cornbread recipe works equally well with yellow, white or blue cornmeal, which is produced by grinding dry raw corn grains until they reach a fine consistency. You can have Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza
- It’s of Breading, crust—————-.
- You need 1 cup of self-rising cornbread mix.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour.
- It’s 2/3 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Sauce——————.
- It’s 3/4 cup of spaghetti sauce your favorite.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need of Toppings———————-.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- You need 1 cup of grape tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sliced green olives with pimentos.
- It’s 1-1/2 pound of cooked meatballs see my recipe or use frozen.
- It’s 1/4 pound of pepperoni.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare To taste of salt for tomatoes.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper for tomatoes.
- It’s 1/3 pound of Monterey Colby cheese chunks.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
I hate cooking and I'm not very good at it but your video inspired me and I made it. It's one of my top three favorite recipes of yours (Pizza casserole and turkey meatballs over mashed cauliflower). Meanwhile, make cornbread: In a medium bowl, stir together corn muffin mix, corn, sour cream, melted butter, and eggs until combined. Top with cornbread batter and spread in an even layer.
Meatball Cornbread Baked Casserole/ Cornbread Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit heat a skillet I used cast iron.
- Mix the flour, cornbread mix, seasoned salt, granulated garlic powder, oil, and eggs. Add the water slowly stirring well..
- Spread the cornbread/flour mixture into heated skillet. It will be sticky. I used a wet spoon to spread the crust with. I repeatedly wet the spoon to keep it from sticking. Make sure to get up on the edges of skillet..
- Add sauce to the crust.
- Spread it out over the tip.
- Add 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese..
- Push the meatballs into the crust.
- Add sliced onions.
- Slice the pepperoni thin as you like. Peel the casings off.
- Slice the tomatoes and add to the top with the pepperoni.
- Add the 2 tablespoons of sauce to the tops of the pepperoni.
- Add cheese chunks and 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese to top bake till crust is done..
- Let rest for 10 minutes and serve. I hope you enjoy!!!.
Cornbread base topped with beef, zesty tomatoes, corn and cheese for a flavorful baked entrée. Mexican Cornbread Casserole is a family favorite meal loaded with flavor. Make Mexican Cornbread Casserole, it is a wonderful one dish meal. Serve up this Cheesy Cornbread Casserole for a delicious blend of chili with cornbread. This beefy, cheesy Cheesy Cornbread Casserole delivers Brown meat with onions and peppers in large skillet.