Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust). Sie können die Domain breakfast.pizza kaufen! Diese Webseite wurde vom Domain Inhaber dynamisch generiert, der das Sedo Domain Parking Programm nutzt. Die auf dieser Seite automatisiert bereitgestellten Werbeanzeigen kommen von dritter Seite und stehen mit.
Stuffed crust pizza is pizza with cheese and possibly other toppings added into the crust. Roll Pillsbury® refrigerated pizza crust around string cheese for a pizza with pizzazz. Stuffed crust pizza is pizza that usually has cheese inside of its crust, but can have other toppings inside with it such as pepperoni, olives, sausage and bacon. You can cook Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust)
- You need of Bread/Pizza/Handmade dough.
- You need 1 bag of Shredded cheese of your choice [mozzarella cheese].
- You need 4-6 of eggs [depending on size your making].
- It’s 1 splash of milk.
- Prepare of Desired amount of Cooked Bacon.
- It’s of Desired amount of Cooked Sauage.
- Prepare 5 of string cheese sticks.
- You need of Cooking spray.
- It’s of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Melted butter w/ brush for spreading.
The process of stuffing a crust is done with some other toppings and mozzerella cheese sticks rolled inside the crust and baked until melted. The egg yolks are pretty firm, if you want them runny I suggest baking the crust a few. Breakfast pizza is a quick and easy eye-opener that appeals to all ages. —Cathy Shortall, Easton, Maryland. This breakfast pizza, made with refrigerated biscuit dough, is topped with eggs, bacon, and Cheddar cheese.
Breakfast Pizza (stuffed crust) instructions
- Cook Bacon and Sauage. Set aside to cool, once cooled, crumble into small bits and pieces. Set aside until needed for your toppings..
- Pre-heat the oven at 400-425 depending on how well done (crispy) you want the crust to be..
- Remove wrapping or Open the string cheese sticks from there individual packaging and cut them in half. Set aside..
- Spread some flour out on counter or put flour directly on the dough and working into the size of your Pizza pan. **If your doing stuffed crust pizza stretch the dough an additional 2-3" beyond edge of pan, enough to roll a 1/2 a cheese stick into the crust—creating the stuff crust** do this all the way around your pizza or half way if others don't want stuff crust..
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the splash of milk, and mix together with a whisk until one solid looking color..
- Spray your pizza/round flat baking pan with cooking spray. Just enough so pizza don't stick to your pan. !!!warning… There have been times where I have sprayed my pan a little to early, tried working my dough on said pan and got very frustrated, b/c the dough is constantly shrinking down! That's why I recommend doing a size check every now and then before committing the dough to pan once it's been sprayed!.
- Pour your beaten eggs on your dough, making sure it covers all of the dough, ***think of this as the, pizza "sauce" layer*** touching the crust completely around. TIP: if you notice the egg is very thin and not completely touching the crust 100% around,–beat 1 egg with a splash of milk and pour onto crust, continue to do so, 1 egg w/ a splash of milk at a time until the eggs/ "sauce.
- Now time for toppings! Add your shredded cheese first, once your happy with your amount of cheese, then add your bacon and sauage next….add as little or as much as you want!.
- Carefully place in heated oven. Top/middle rack, depending on prefered doneness you want..
- Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how soft or crispy you want your crust to be. That's it! Easy right!?.
- (optional) Once you pull out of oven immediently spread butter around top-most part of crust, and chase around with garlic powder. (optional).
- Allow to cool for about 5-10 minutes after pulling from oven. Then cut your pizza into as many slices as you'd like! ENJOY!.
This works with pretty much anything you want to throw on it and if you have crescent roll dough, that works for a good "crust", too. You've probably heard of stuffed crust pizza before, but have you heard of meatball-stuffed crust? This pizza recipe completely takes things to the next level. Stuffed Crust Pizza is really easy to make at home using a little extra cheese and my pizza crust recipe. Skip the pizza delivery tonight because homemade tastes even better!