Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns.
You can cook Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns
- You need 1 of chopped yellow bell pepper.
- You need 1 of chopped red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of chopped yellow onion.
- You need 2-3 of chopped cloves garlic.
- You need of Ground turkey.
- You need of Avocado oil.
- Prepare of Quinoa.
- Prepare of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 4 of sliced fresh tomatoes.
- Prepare of Jalapeno stuffed olives.
Pepper Ground Turkey w/out Buns step by step
- Wash and chop the bell peppers, onions, and garlic..
- In a bowl, add the ground turkey. Place all vegetables into the bowl and mix them. Form thin patties..
- On stove (you can also cook on the grill), use avocado oil. Cook until done..
- Instead buns, use quinoa. On the plate, place the quinoa and add tomatoes and olives on top. Surround it with fresh spinach. Place the turkey patties on top of the tomatoes. Add avocado on top of the patties..