Ciabatta Pizza. This week has been a bit bread heavy. Cheesy pesto garlic bread AND pizza on a loaf of bread. This post may contain affiliate links.
Mit ► Portionsrechner ► Kochbuch ► Video-Tipps! Cut into halves for entrees, thirds for. There's something for everyone with unconventional pizza ingredients like popcorn chicken. You can have Ciabatta Pizza using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ciabatta Pizza
- You need 1/2 loaf of Ciabatta bread cut lengthwise.
- You need 16 ounces of roasted garlic Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- You need 1 cup of multicolored tomatoes.
- You need To taste of kosher salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Spanish paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley.
- It’s As needed of water to boil the chicken.
- You need 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- You need As needed of water.
- You need 4 slices of bacon.
- It’s 1/2 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
Ciabatta, the Italian flat bread popular in toasted sandwiches, makes a handy pizza base. You can reduce the carbs and calories slightly by pulling out some of the soft interior. La ciabatta è una tipologia di pane italiano di origine veneta. Le radici del pane ciabatta si possono rintracciare ad Adria, in provincia di Rovigo, dove Arnaldo Cavallari, ex rallista e figlio di mugnai.
Ciabatta Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Boil the chicken in water. If you ever wondered how to use just teaspoon or tablespoon of tomato paste you can find tubes of tomato paste..
- This is the Roasted Garlic Alfredo sauce I used.
- Slice the bacon and crisp in a pan and set aside..
- Shred the chicken and add to a pan with the olive oil..
- Add in the paprika, pepper, and sauté, for 7 minutes. Add some of the water the chicken was boiled in..
- Add the onion and water. Keep adding water if it is absorbed, till the onion is softened..
- Simmer when the onion is softened add sugar and tomato paste to thicken..
- Slice the tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Slice the Ciabatta bread in half lengthwise.
- To the cut side add the Alfredo sauce..
- Add the chicken to the top of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add more of the Alfredo sauce..
- Add some ground black pepper..
- Add the tomato slices..
- Sprinkle with bacon pieces..
- Add just a bit of the last Alfredo sauce..
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Slice and serve. I hope you enjoy!!.
Vegan Caprese Ciabatta Pizza with Yellow Tomato SauceWhisk and Shout. Charred Veggie Ciabatta Pizza with Crispy Fried Eggs + ParmesanBig Flavor Kitchen. Slide the parchment pieces with the loaves onto a pizza peel. Try our easy to follow ciabatta pizza recipe. Absolutely delicious with the best ingredients from Woolworths.