2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕. Mix flour and Greek yogurt together in a bowl; transfer to a work surface floured with self-rising flour. This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. Are you a fan of pizza but think that it is off limits while trying to lose weight?
Just mix it up, roll it out, add your favorite toppings, and bake! Disclaimer: This post contains links to products for making this recipe. This fast and easy pizza dough is perfect for when you don't have time to wait for dough to prove or play around with yeast. You can cook 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕
- It’s 1 cup of plain fat free Greek yogurt.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of Self-Rising flour.
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
- It’s of Italian seasoning (optional).
- It’s of Any other seasonings you like (optional).
While this two ingredient pizza dough recipe is no match or comparison to real, yeast raised pizza dough, it's pretty darn tasty. It's a wonderful, quick and easy alternative when you need/want/require pizza stat. Best of all, this recipe doesn't require the use of any fancy equipment. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
2 ingredient pizza dough 🍕 step by step
- Combine ingredients and mix into a ball of dough..
- Sprinkle some extra flour on the dough and your surface area so it doesn’t stick and knead the dough for a 5-10 minutes..
- Flatten the dough into a pizza shape and put on your toppings..
- Bake at 425F for 8-10 minutes..
Put the flour and yogurt in a large bowl and mix with a fork until a shaggy dough forms. I actually first came across the pizza dough recipe a few years ago. This ingenious pizza dough hack is going to take pizza making to the next level and save you plenty of time too. This delicious pizza dough recipe is so easy to make and perfect if you're looking for a quick dinner to rustle up for the kids on a weeknight. This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious.