Egg custard pudding #Ramzan special. This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk. Easy Custard Pudding Recipe (Egg Pudding with Caramel Sauce). This scrumptious Custard Pudding is made from simple ingredients, eggs, sugar and milk.
Japanese caramel custard pudding is called "Purin". Japanese custard pudding is very smooth. Whisk milk, eggs, sugar, salt, and vanilla together in a bowl until completely combined. You can cook Egg custard pudding #Ramzan special using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg custard pudding #Ramzan special
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Custard powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Pineapple or any fruit or rose essence.
- You need 1 cup of Warm Milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- It’s of Saffron strands & pistachio for garnishing.
- It’s of Sugar for caramel layer.
Egg custard pudding was my most favorite treat growing up. Egg custard was basically the only thing I could cook in my teenage years and it didn't really get much better until I had kids! How to make Creamy Custard Egg Pudding. In a bowl, whisk five egg yolks and set aside, near stove.
Egg custard pudding #Ramzan special instructions
- Take a blender jar add in the eggs, cardamom powder, vanilla essence, custard powder, milk, condensed milk or sugar give it a nice blend until it’s very fluffy and done well.
- Besides u caramelise sugar in baking tin or in the one dish which u want to steam.
- Then steam it for about 30-35 minutes on low flame then check if it’s giggle soft & hard steamed well then remove it and let it cool down to normal temperature.
- Then refrigerate for 1-2 hours then serve it cool..
- Tip : make sure while u steam it water must not drop in the tin in which pudding is being steamed so cover it well with foil or lid properly & the caramel must not be burned it will not taste good and steam well it must not be watery it must giggle soft to hard while u touch & check then enjoy it cool !!!.
Bread pudding has long been a favorite comfort food, and it's a fantastic way to use day-old bread. This bread pudding recipe tastes like a classic egg custard with dense, satisfying bread pudding. In a thick-bottomed pan, add in custard powder and sugar and mix. Pour a little amount of half and half and mix well to make lump. Egg Pudding Recipe, How To Make Egg Pudding Recipe.