Pita Pizza. I once had a craving for a pizza, but I didn't have the things to make pizza dough, so I got this A good recipe for kids, too. I use pocket-less pitas we buy from Indian grocery, but. My husband plants the garden and I harvest and cook the fruits of his labor.
Using the freshest ingredients, they have worked hard to. Prepare this super cheesy, extra saucy Pita Pizza Bread with your kids! Just add sauce, mozzarella and other tasty toppings for one-of-a-kind pizzas. You can cook Pita Pizza using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pita Pizza
- Prepare 2 of Whole Wheat Pocketless Pitas.
- You need 4 Tbs. of Tomato Sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Black Olives, sliced.
- You need 2 oz. of Ham, diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbs. of Onion, diced.
- You need 2 of Mushrooms, diced.
- You need 1/2 C. of Fat Free Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
Whole-wheat pita bread forms the crust for these pizza wedges topped with fresh basil, yellow pepper, mozzarella, and homemade tomato sauce. I make homemade pizza, we get delivery and sometimes we even get good quality frozen versions. Hi, I'm the Pizza Assistant, what can I help you order? Delivery & carryout locations are open!
Pita Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pitas on a baking sheet..
- Place 2 Tbs. of tomato sauce on each pita..
- Place 1 oz. of ham on each pizza..
- Place 1 Tbs. of olives and 1 Tbs. of onions on each pizza..
- Then top each pizza with ¼ C. of cheese..
- Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Or until cheese is melted and edges of pita are crispy..
Order pizza online from a store near you. View our full menu, nutritional information, store locations, and more. Kackavalj i sunku narendati `na krupno`. Pita pizza really delivers when you've got pizza cravings! The Best Healthy Pita Pizza Recipes on Yummly