Quick Pizza Dough.
You can have Quick Pizza Dough using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quick Pizza Dough
- You need 220 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry yeast.
- It’s 470 ml of flour.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 3 tsp of olive oil.
- You need of Toppings.
Quick Pizza Dough step by step
- Mix water and yeast and let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Mix in flour and salt. Make sure there are no dry flour bits left – you may have to add bit more water..
- Knead for 8 minutes. If it’s too sticky to handle, add a bit of flour, but try to keep the dough relatively moist..
- Cover and rise for 10 minutes..
- Put baking paper on rack in bottom of oven. Preheat to 230C..
- Divide into 2 pieces and roll out..
- Turn over preheated baking paper and put pizza on top. Brush the pizzas with olive oil..
- Add toppings. The classic tomato sauce, cheese, and various meats/vegetables combination is always good!.
- Bake for about 14 minutes and you’re done!.