Meatball cheese pizza. Meatball Pizza Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Top with onion and meatballs; sprinkle with remaining cheeses. DiGiorno Pizzas topped with meatballs come in many varieties!
Meatball Pizza is the ultimate family favorite dinner recipe. Pizza and spaghetti are (arguably) two of the most delicious foods out there, so why not combine At least, that seems to be the reasoning behind Chuck E. Cheese's new Spaghetti & Meatball Pizza. You can have Meatball cheese pizza using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatball cheese pizza
- It’s of Cooked meatballs.
- It’s of Pizza dough.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- Prepare of Cheese of choice.
Whether they like pizza, meatballs or peppers, our Meatball 'Pizza' Casserole has it all. Excellent Italian-American meatball pizza starts with the best meatballs—the rest is pretty easy. Big, homemade meatballs are put on top of a pizza that gets covered in cheese, and then baked until hot and melty. I will admit – the meatball version of the pull-apart pizza ring is a little more overwhelming than the others in terms of.
Meatball cheese pizza instructions
- Grease pizza pan and preheat oven on 350.
- Take dough and spread it on pizza pan.
- Make cuts in the dough (I could have done better on this).
- Place cooked meatball on the center of the cuts fold dough over meatball and pinch dough together. Repeat till all cuts are filled with meatballs..
- Put pizza sauce in the middle, top it with cheese. Bush outer dough with some Olive oil. cook till cheese has melted and dough has browned up some.
- Done! Let cool some before cutting into slices..
- Notes- I made 3 of these, why my pictures may look different. I also cooked the last pizza on boil setting, as I forgot to turn it back to 350 after I cooked the 2nd pizza… so this can be cooked on the boil setting, also why I burnt some of my last pizza..
- I used this kind of dough, I was being lazy or could use the dough in a tube… or homemade dough. I do have a good pizza dough recipe, but like I said I was being lazy… and I used frozen Premade meatballs, you can make your own meatballs, yet again I was being lazy lol..
Closest thing to the mac and cheese pizza from Cici's that my family could get because there's not one any where near where we're currently residing. Meatballs, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, mozzarella, provolone and Mexican Pizza. Taco sauce, cheddar, provolone, mozzarella cheese, taco meat, onions, jalapenos, lettuce. These Pepperoni Cheese Pizza Bombs are perfectly gooey! Filled with cheese and pepperoni and Everyone loves these easy, cheesy, Pepperoni Pizza Bombs!