Dessert pizza. Dessert pizzas are the best of both worlds—a little something sweet that you can slice up and eat with your hands. They're the perfect summer treat, sleepover dessert, or weeknight pick-me-up. Satisfy your sweet tooth and pizza craving with these delicious dessert pizza recipes.
With a simple thin crust, a cream cheese based "white pizza sauce", lots of chocolate. This pizza, and by pizza I mean subtly sweet thick crust topped with a heavy sprinkling of cinnamon Show me a person who doesn't like dessert pizza and I will show them this photo/diagram of deep. See more ideas about Dessert pizza, Food and Dessert recipes. You can have Dessert pizza using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dessert pizza
- It’s 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1 cup of Unsalted Butter at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 8 oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of Confectioner Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Vanilla Extacract.
- You need of Fresh Fruit.
- It’s of Fruits.
- It’s of strawberries blueberries pineapple little oranges Kiwi star fruit, stay away from melons, if you use bananas slices coat them in sugar so they don’t brown or add them on when serving.
- Prepare of Melons will make it soggy from the juices.
Fruit Pizza Recipe – The BEST Summer dessert that's topped with fresh fruit and has a soft sugar cookie crust. Choosing the Best Dessert to Pair With Your Pizza. Discover delicious and easy to prepare dessert pizza recipes from the expert chefs at Food Network. Check out these sweet twists on an ever-popular dish.
Dessert pizza step by step
- I cheat and get the big bag of sugar cookies at Walmart and follow the directions on the bag. But I put a sugar cookie recipe on here as well..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 12” non stick round pizza pan with non stick spray and set aside..
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda, set aside. In a large bowl cream together the butter and 1 cup of sugar, add the egg and vanilla and mix until creamy and combined..
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until everything incorporated..
- Press the cookie dough evenly in your greased pizza pan (make sure you flour your hands so they don’t stick to the cookie dough) and bake it for about 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Allow to cool completely..
- In a large bowl, either using a spatula or a handheld electric whisk, cream together the cream cheese, vanilla, confectioner sugar.
- Smear the cream cheese mixture evenly over the cooled cookie crust and top it with desired fruits. My favorite fruits for this is kiwi, berries and star fruit..
- Cheaper way- I used Can pineapples Chunks, and mandarin oranges drained well and some strawberries, and cheated with a quick easy bake sugar cookies bag from Walmart..
This Dessert Pizza Recipe is low carb, high flavor and will take you back to your cookie cake eating We always come back full circle with a solid dessert recipe, and this Dessert Pizza Recipe takes the. Inspired by Papa Murphy's Cinnamon Wheel, this dessert pizza has all of the goodness of a cinnamon roll! Since we tend to make a habit of homemade pizza every Saturday night, dessert pizza was an inevitable creation, especially since my kids have been begging me to. There are many different kinds out there – the toppings can range from fruit slices and cream cheese to more decadent fare like. Try these dessert pizzas – a sweet spin on the classic dinner.