Baked Salmon and Shrimp.
You can cook Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- It’s of Salmon.
- It’s of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- It’s of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- You need of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- You need of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp step by step
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce..
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness..