Pepperoni pizza pasta salad. If you like pepperoni pizza with bell peppers and mushrooms, you'll love this pasta salad. Customize it to match your favorite pizza! "A great cold pasta salad that can taste like your favorite pizza. depending on what toppings you like!" Give your pasta salad the pizza treatment with this party-ready recipe that's packed full of fresh vegetables, cheese and pepperoni. MORE+ LESS Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad.
Bottled Italian dressing and pepperoni add zip to this colorful combination shared by Shannon Lommen. Serve it right away or assemble it ahead of time. "The longer this salad chills the better," says the Kaysville, Utah cook. Instead of the heavy, cream-based pasta salads of yore, we've got a lighter, jam-packed salad that's got tons of flavor and is inspired by our favorite savory pie – pepperoni pizza. You can have Pepperoni pizza pasta salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pepperoni pizza pasta salad
- You need 16 oz of colored rotini (I used 12oz).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 8 oz of mozzarella cheese cubed.
- Prepare 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese cubed.
- It’s of cherry tomatoes halved.
- You need of Sliced black olives (optional).
- Prepare of pepperoni sliced ( I cut mine in half, can also use mini pepperoni.
With noodles as the base, we added plenty of cheeses, tomatoes, pepperoni and lots of seasoning, ensuring that this. This Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad features tri colored rotini pasta with pepperoni, mozzarella, cheddar, and tomatoes in a Parmesan vinaigrette. This Italian pasta salad variation is the perfect summer side dish recipe! There's so much in the summertime to celebrate, isn't there?
Pepperoni pizza pasta salad instructions
- If you don’t have red wine vinegar, you can use Italian salad dressing instead and leave out the Olive oil. I make this both ways and they are both good. I use about Half a bottle of Italian dress, use as much or little as you like..
- Cook rotini in a pot of boiling water for 7-9 minutes, or until done. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water until cool..
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together oil, parmesan cheese, vinegar, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Place cooked pasta, vinegar mixture, and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl, turning to coat all ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving..
- Notes- I don’t use cubed cheese, I used shredded, it’s what I have on hand most of the time..
Pepperoni Pizza Pasta salad is a super-quick and super-easy pasta salad that packs a lot of flavor. Pasta, pepperoni, mozzarella and Italian dressing. My all-time favorite pasta salad growing up was the one my mom made – a simple caprese bowtie pasta salad, with lots of mozzarella and fresh tomatoes. So what better than a pepperoni pizza flavoured pasta salad? And this couldn't be any easier!