Pizza bake with zucchini crust. My mother-in-law shared the recipe for this unique pizza with me. It's just right for brunch, lunch or a light supper. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese; top with tomatoes, onion, pepper, herbs and.
But, O M G, Wow!" Zucchini Pizza Crust Recipe – low-calorie pizza, made with zucchini crust, topped with fresh tomatoes and cheese. Yes, absolutely, you can freeze this zucchini pizza crust once it is baked and before you add the toppings. This makes it perfect for meal planning. You can cook Pizza bake with zucchini crust using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pizza bake with zucchini crust
- Prepare 4 c of shredded unpeeled zucchini (about 2 large zucchini).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 c of Italian style bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 1/2 c of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 c of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 c of shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt & pepper.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 c of sliced fresh mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 c of sliced black olives.
This zucchini pizza crust is low-carb, unbelievably simple and absolutely amazing. Zucchini crust might take over the world. This low-carb zucchini pizza crust is totally and completely out of this world amazing. Throw your skepticism aside and just believe me, ok?
Pizza bake with zucchini crust instructions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Place zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with salt. Let drain for 15 minutes then squeeze out the moisture..
- Combine zucchini, eggs, parmesan, 1 c mozzarella and 1/2 c Monterey Jack, bread crumbs and garlic in a large bowl. Press the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 20 minutes..
- Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium high heat with olive oil. Heat until cooked through and no longer pink. Drain and discard any excess grease. Stir in tomato sauce, salt & pepper (to taste) and Italian seasoning..
- Spoon meat mixture over baked zucchini crust. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Monterey Jack over top. Top with mushrooms and olives..
- Bake for 20 mins or until heated through. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving..
- All done!.
This zucchini crust pizza is the perfect solution for all those who are on a diet but can't give up their pizza. Zucchini makes for a great low-carb pizza crust ingredient with its winning combination of nutrition and flavor. All of our low carb, keto friendly crusts. Place zucchini mixture on the pizza pan, spreading out to the edges of the pan. Top with pepperoni and/or other pizza toppings.