Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon. DRY EGG NOODLES – I like egg noodles, but you can use any kind of pasta, or none at all! Creamy Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes from my friend at Lemon Blossoms are also a great side for lemon chicken. Soaks up that delicious lemon sauce!!
This extremely simple but delicious lemon butter chicken is perfect for nights when you want an easy chicken dish, but haven't planned ahead with a marinad. These old-fashioned egg noodles are the perfect accompaniment to our Spring Chicken Ragu. Toss to coat noodles with butter and herbs. You can cook Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon
- Prepare 200 gr of egg noodles.
- You need 2 cups of broth.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 clove of garlic finely choped.
- Prepare 1 of /cup fresh chopped leek.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of parsley.
Nutty fresh fava beans, sweet oniony leeks, and earthy morels are sautéed together with butter and doused with cream to make a sauce that coats the egg-based pasta perfectly without overwhelming. As you might deduce from the list of ingredients for this recipe, it's a rich pasta, but not overly so. Spoon the honey into the pan, give the vegetables a stir, add the noodles and then mix everything thoroughly. Drain, leaving a little water in the pan, then return the leeks to the pan.
Egg noodles with butter leek and lemon instructions
- I made the egg noddles according to this recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/12520130-simple-homemade-noodles?via=search_home_cooked_recipes from Anna Wright. You can surely use store-bought egg noodles!.
- In a small pan over high heat bring the broth to boil. Add the egg noodles and cook for about 7-10 minutes or until done. Reserve 1/4 cup of the broth the noodles are boiling in. Drain when done..
- In a small pan (I used the same one I cooked the noodles in) over high heat add the butter. When the butter is melted add the leek and the garlic. When most of the butter is absorbed, add the 1/4 cup reserved broth the lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste..
- Reduce heat to medium and cook until most of the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and serve on top of the egg noodles. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!.
Melt unsalted butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add leeks and celery seeds to saucepan Stir in lemon juice. Season leek sauce to taste with coarse kosher salt and pepper. Meanwhile, cook egg noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender, stirring occasionally. Toss with lemon-garlic butter for a quick, easy dinner.