Leftover Taco pizza. Roti is like staple food of india. Since we make rotis on regular basis there are various days of week where we have loads of leftover rotis. Tacos and pizza together at last.
I was looking online for a taco pizza recipe. I found a bunch, but didn't like just one. So I put together this recipe, and it is awesome!!!! You can have Leftover Taco pizza using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Taco pizza
- It’s of Tombstone cheese pizza.
- It’s of Black olives (chopped).
- You need of Diced pickled jalapeños.
- It’s of Diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Leftover beef taco meat.
My husband said that this pizza was better than any pizza place!! Everyone will come running the minute you take this fun twist on pizza out of the oven. I top convenient refrigerated pizza dough with leftover taco meat, tomatoes and cheese, bringing a full-flavored fiesta to the table in under half an hour. It's topped with meat, beans, cheese and.
Leftover Taco pizza step by step
- Do not follow the directions for the oven temp that are on the pizza, Preheat your oven to 425. Load the pizza up with all the ingredients..
- Slide the pizza no higher than 6 inches from the bottom of the oven and cook for 15 minutes..
- While it’s cooking take some foil and your going to make a ring that you will place around the crust for the final part of cooking. This will allow the interior of the pizza to cook correctly without burning the crust. Your going to use the pizzas cardboard as a template. I made slits around the edge of the ring so the foil would sit off the cheese..
- After 15 minutes you want to move the pizza to the middle rack and place the ring foil on and start the broiler to 450..
This Taco Pizza is loaded with refried beans, seasoned ground beef and all your favorite taco toppings! The amazing taco flavor, the colors of all the veggies, and of course that fact that it's a pizza! 🙂 It also made for some delicious leftovers! This taco pizza can be used as a main dish or appetizer. Today's taco pizza recipe is one that I made for the Super Bowl. I got my inspiration from a recipe I saw at Jolene's Culinary Adventures.