Mango Strawberry Popsicle. Mango strawberry popsicles are the perfect homemade popsicle recipe to usher in warmer spring weather with delicious, seasonal fruit. How to make Easy Mango Strawberry Popsicle. Pour mango purée into molds and freeze.
This Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles Recipe is made with pure fruit, chia seeds, and a special ingredient to hydrate and replenish electrolytes! There's nothing like enjoying homemade fruit popsicles on a hot day. So, why not try these simple, bright, and colorful fruit pops! You can cook Mango Strawberry Popsicle using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Strawberry Popsicle
- It’s 1 buah of mangga.
- You need 1 of wadah strawberry (nggak tau berapa gram isinya😂).
- You need secukupnya of Gula.
- Prepare 200 ml of air.
Warm days ahead and we can't think of better way to cool off with this delicious. Pour the mango yogurt mix into popsicle molds or small paper/plastic cups. If you using small cups as popsicle molds you can cover them with foil and insert the popsicle stick. Have some leftover strawberries and mangoes and don't know what to do with them?
Mango Strawberry Popsicle step by step
- Cuci bersih mangga dan strawberry..
- Kupas dan potong2 mangga. Blender mangga dengan sedikit gula dan air kira2 100ml (sedikit saja agar hasilnya seperti smoothies). Begitu pula dengan strawberry..
- Masukkan smoothies strawberry dalam cetakan, masukkan freezer dan diamkan kurleb 6 jam agar beku..
- Jika lapisan pertama sudah beku, tambahkan smoothies mangga hingga cetakan penuh. Masukkan freezer, tunggu sampai beku..
- Es loli manggo strawberry siap dinikmati😋.
Blend them together and make refreshing popsicles. A delicious combination of mango and strawberry to freeze your brain! Homemade Popsicles — Strawberry Orange Mango! So how many times have you seen kids in the neighborhood enjoying a frozen treat? I know my girls love them!