Chicken club pizza EASY. If you read this far down. I know! *FTC All products mentioned were purchased with my own How to make a Perfect Chicken Pizza A co-worker shared how to swap in crescent rolls for pizza crust.
This Chicken Club Pizza is a slimming friendly dinner or lunch, perfect for calorie counting or diet plans like Weight Watchers. This Chicken Club Pizza is perfect if you're following a calorie controlled diet, and fits well with any one of What could I serve with this Chicken Club Pizza? This Chicken Club Pizza features chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato. You can cook Chicken club pizza EASY using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken club pizza EASY
- It’s 1 of pillsbury refrigerated pizza dough.
- You need of For the toppings:.
- You need 1 cup of shredded chicken.
- It’s 6 of bacon strips cooked and crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced purple onion.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of mayo.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 4 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare Dash of salt.
Get all the flavors of a delicious club sadnwich in every bite of Chicken Club Pizza. Chicken Club Pizza Recipe -A co-worker shared how to swap in crescent rolls for pizza crust. A cheesy, garlicky pizza base topped with an easy bruschetta topping makes this easy bruschetta chicken pizza, perfect for a quick Friday night dinner! Chicken Club delivers fast food at your door when you order online through our app, where you can order not only Chicken Pizzas but Burgers and Wraps.
Chicken club pizza EASY instructions
- Heat oven to 400 and grease baking sheet. Spread out pizza dough on a 13×9 pan. Bake 8 minutes. Remove from oven..
- Mix sauce ingredients and spread on to partially baked crust..
- Top with chicken then the cheese then top with bacon, onion and tomato. Return to oven for 6-7 more minutes..
- Place under broiler for 3-4 minutes until cheese is speckled. Sprinkle some dried parsley on top for a garnish..
There are also plenty of Extra's to accompany. Paula's Chicken Club Pizza with bacon, tomato and lettuce is a quick and easy weeknight meal. Enjoy the flavors of a chicken club sandwich in this tasty, hearty pie. Impossibly Easy Chicken and Broccoli Pie. It only takes four ingredients to get this chicken on the table for dinner!