Ground Turkey Homemade Breakfast Sausage.
You can cook Ground Turkey Homemade Breakfast Sausage using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Turkey Homemade Breakfast Sausage
- You need 16 ounces of ground turkey 85/20.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 of ⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon rubbed sage (or more).
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme (or more).
- Prepare 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (optional).
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon coriander.
- It’s 1 of ⁄4 teaspoon msg (such as Accent flavor enhancer).
- You need 3/4 of cayenne pepper for spicer(optional).
- It’s of Marinate over night for best results.
Ground Turkey Homemade Breakfast Sausage step by step
- Combine all ingredients for the flavor of your choice in a medium bowl. Form the sausage into patties and cook in a skillet over medium heat until brown..
- Oven method bake Preheat oven. I'm using 400 degrees convection. Anything from 375 to 425 with or without convection should be fine but you will need to adjust time and perhaps need a couple of minutes under a broiler at the end to brown up some..
- Rimmed baking dish with light spray for sticking for oven method pre heat oven..