Pizza dough. Jamie Oliver shows you how to make pizza dough at home. An easy and reliable homemade pizza dough recipe is a staple that no budding chef should be without! Anthony Falco of Roberta's in Bushwick, Brooklyn, teaches Sam Sifton how to make restaurant-style pizza dough at home.
Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. I make mine in the food. You can cook Pizza dough using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pizza dough
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of warm water.
- It’s 3-4 cups of bread or AP flour.
- It’s 1 packet of instant yeast.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sourdough starter.
- You need 3 tbsp of salt.
- You need 3 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of evoo.
Making pizza dough at home couldn't get any easier than with my simple pizza dough recipe. You'll never want to buy or order pizza again. My all-time favorite homemade pizza dough recipe, this recipe has been tried and tested week after week, making the best homemade pizza. My family now likes homemade pizza better than take-out!
Pizza dough instructions
- Add water and instant yeast till bubbles to mixer bowl.
- Add starter, salt, honey and evoo, stir with fork.
- Add 2 cups flour and turn on mixer on slow.
- When incorporated add milk.
- Add 2 more cups of flour, mix.
- Add more flour till it slaps off the sides of bowl.
- At this point leave it in the bowl flour the top and put wet cloth over bowl let sit atleast 1 hour.
- When it doubles put it out on cutting board, then u can portion accordingly.
Homemade pizza dough is way easier to make than you might think. Having a batch of homemade pizza dough on had is one of my superpowers as a mom. Homemade pizza dough is easier thank you think. Our pizza dough recipe is easy, fun, and totally tasty. Skip store-bought, frozen pizza and make this pizza dough recipe from scratch.