20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta. Want to try. by keepers. perfect meat sauce. Salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the pasta to the sauce and toss to coat, adding enough reserved cooking liquid to moisten as needed.
Buy us a cup of coffee. Thank you all so much for watching our recipe videos and supporting our channel. If you would to further support and help us. You can cook 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta
- It’s 1 pack of Spaghetti.
- You need of (1 bottle, ~ 25oz) marinara sauce (mine is tomato and basil).
- You need 1 lb of ground turkey (I used 99%fat free).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of cooking wine.
- It’s to taste of Salt, pepper.
- You need of Optional (I like a little bit spicy):.
- Prepare of Diced onion.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- You need of Ginger powder.
- It’s of Red pepper flakes.
- You need of Red pepper powder.
A tangy, thick, non chunky marinara sauce. This is my family's staple marinara recipe. It's far from authentic.but I don't like watery Full ingredient & nutrition information of the Whole Wheat Angel Hair Pasta w/ Marinara Sauce and Ground Turkey Calories. Homemade marinara sauce is my culinary version of the little black dress, and can be reliably dressed up or down with delicious ease.
20 mins: ground turkey marinara sauce pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta following the instruction on the package..
- (While waiting for water to boil/cooking the pasta) add 1.5 tbsp olive oil on a big saucepan over medium high heat. Add garlic and onion and cook for 2 minutes..
- Add olive oil and ground turkey and all the rest of the ingredients to the sauce pan. Stir fry until the turkey is fully cooked (start to brown/golden brown), usually 6 to 8 minutes..
- Turn the heat down to low and add the bottle of sauce. Continue to stir for a minute or two..
- Mix with the cooked pasta and dinner (lunch) is served :D.
- Adding some cheese on top would be great too (I cannot as I have diary intolerance). So obviously this picture is not my dinner plate..
Once it is in your cooking rotation, I guarantee that you will never buy jarred tomato sauce again. How to make homemade Marinara Sauce from scratch! Today's recipe is easy with just a handful of ingredients I've been making this marinara sauce recipe so frequently the past few weeks I finally decided it was about Used ground turkey thighs for meat with sauce and whole wheat spaghetti. This creation is a result of asking my husband what he wants for dinner. The Pomodoro Fresco Marinara sauce was so fresh tasting and delicious I have placed another order and added additional items!