$8 Easy pizza braid. Easy recipes and cooking hacks right to your inbox. Easy Homemade Pizza Braid – is enjoyable for the entire family. This homemade pizza braid is so quick, easy and delicious you will want to make it again!
The easiest option is using additional marinara sauce, but you can also try ranch sauce, garlic sauce or other faves. Once you've made the three layers of pizza dough/sauce/cheese. Adding ham, sausage, onions, green peppers, mushrooms and black olives quickly transforms this basic pepperoni pizza braid into a deluxe.yum! You can have $8 Easy pizza braid using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of $8 Easy pizza braid
- Prepare 1 can of premade pizza dough.
- You need 8 ounces of pizza sauce.
- It’s 30 of pepperoni.
- You need 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of ground sausage (I used venison sausage).
- You need to taste of Italian herbs, garlic powder, onion powder.
Homemade pizza is all the rage these days. We enjoy it, too, but this pizza braid fits the bill for a change up; it's tasty, easy to prepare, and beautiful! Serve slices with a salad and you have a lovely, fun meal for company or for family fun night. This stuffed crust pizza braid is actually quite easy to make – just roll your pizza dough into long strips and then wrap it around pieces of the string cheese.
$8 Easy pizza braid step by step
- Heat oven to 400 unroll dough and place on a greased 13×9 pan and cut strips along the edges. Spread sauce and cooked sausage on top and sprinkle with seasoning..
- Next layer cheese and pepperoni and more seasoning..
- Pinch each of the ends together and bake about 15-18 minutes. I melted butter mixed with all the dry seasonings and brushed on top after baking..
Braid the cheese-filled strips together, sprinkle on some coarse kosher salt and bake for a few minutes. Then add some grated cheese on top. This Braided Pizza Loaf is the perfect recipe for busy nights. We love making these on Fridays, and my little kitchen helpers love adding their My kids were mesmerized. If you are looking for a simple and quick dinner idea, we highly recommend this Braided Pizza Loaf.