KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA. The DIGIORNO Rising Crust Pepperoni pizza is made with only the very best: California vine-ripened tomatoes, real mozzarella cheese, a preservative-free crust, and is loaded with big, juicy slices of pepperoni. Sprinkle the cheese into a small pan, top with the pepperoni and cook over medium heat until the cheese is bubbling and the edges are golden brown before letting it cool a bit to allow the. If you have not tried this recipe please do you won't regret it.
Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni and cheese. Spread pizza sauce over partially baked crust. You won't miss the gluten in this crust! You can have KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA
- You need 3/4 cups of mashed kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- It’s 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Other ingredients:.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 12 slices of pepperoni or to taste.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes optional.
- It’s of Dried parsley flakes optional.
Topped with cheesy goodness and turkey pepperoni, this pizza is bound to be a hit with the whole family. This is a page about Cheese Stuffed Crust Pepperoni Pizza! Pepperoni-Crusted Pizza – I don't know what sounds better than a pepperoni-crusted pizza to be honest. Nick from Dude Foods has created a pepperoni-crusted pizza that is sure to make any meat lover drool.
KABOCHA-CRUST PEPPERONI PIZZA instructions
- Lightly grease a sheet of aluminum foil or line a 6 inch pizza pan with parchment paper..
- In a large bowl, mix together all the crust ingredients. Scoop desired amount of the kabocha dough into the pan and evenly spread them around the interior surface of the pan. Air fry at 380F (190C) for about 10 minutes until the crust is set..
- Assemble the pizza by spreading the pizza sauce, Mozzarella cheese and pepperoni..
- Preheat the air fryer at 400F (200C) for about 2 minutes. Put the pizza into the air fryer and let the cheese melt for about one minute. Then, air fry at 360F (180C) for about 3-4 minutes until the cheese is melted..
- Sprinkle some red pepper flakes and parsley to serve if desired..
The inspiration came from crispy baked pepperoni chips. Pepperoni pizza in your hand, literally! These pizza pockets are like your own personal hot pocket, but homemade. Think of them like a calzone, but with a Pie crust can be used for savory fillings like these Pepperoni Pizza Pockets! The crispy, browned crust paired with creamy mozzarella and tangy.