Mexican pizza. Have a fast and tasty Mexican Pizza with this recipe from Delish.com. We're using the term pizza VERY loosely. We say, if Taco Bell does it, we can, too.
Topped with good-for-you ingredients, Mexican pizza is an easy family favorite! A fun Mexican Pizza with a layer of refried beans and spicy ground beef sandwiched between two flour tortillas, topped with salsa, shredded cheese, jalapenos, green onions, and tomatoes. Mexican Pizza Lasagna: Tastes like a mexican pizza. You can have Mexican pizza using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican pizza
- Prepare of Taco meat.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- Prepare of tostadas.
- You need of Red Enchilada sauce.
- You need 1 (16 ounce) of can refried beans, warmed or homemade refried beans.
- You need of Salsa.
- Prepare of tomatoes, diced.
- Prepare of Taco sauce or hot sauce.
- It’s of sour cream (optional).
- You need of Any other toppings you want.
This Mexican Pizza Lasagna tastes like a Mexican pizza, looks like a lasagna, and rocks our weeknight dinner routine! This fabulous and easy Mexican pizza recipe uses a pork, onion, and taco sauce mixture for great taste, and is topped with shredded cheeses. Mexican Pizza is filled with seasoned ground beef, beans, cheese and enchilada sauce stuffed between two golden flour tortillas. These are a delicious twist on traditional pizza!
Mexican pizza instructions
- Take a tostada andspread a thin layer of beans on the tortillas, followed by a layer of beef, and cheese. Top with a second tostada..
- After topping with second tostada add salsa or taco sauce or enchilada sauce to the top and add cheese. This is the hot sauce I like. Bake the whole Mexican pizza in the oven just enough to let the cheese melt. Top with tomatoes, sour cream, hot sauce or any toppings you desire. Enjoy..
Deconstructed nachos were the inspiration behind this fun pizza. Made with chili-spiced black-bean puree, tomatoes, olives, shredded lettuce and low-fat Jack. Hey what's round and fried and red all over? An anthropomorphised beach ball who A Mexican pizza is one of their most famous (and delicious) creations and if you have never allowed. This Mexican pizza recipe is layers of taco meat and beans sandwiched between two crispy shells and topped with These Mexican pizzas are so easy to make at home, my kids request them all the time!